Top 8 foods that damaged your teeth:
- Hard candies seem harmless but eat too many and constant exposure to sugar can be harmful to your teeth.
- Chewing on hard substances like ice can leave your teeth vulnerable to a dental emergency and damage enamel.
- The frequent exposures to acidic foods can erode enamel, making teeth more susceptible to decay over time.
- Caffeinated coffee and tea can also dry out your mouth. Frequent drinks of coffee and tea may also stain your teeth.
- Many dried fruits are sticky. Sticky foods can damage your teeth since they tend to stay on the teeth longer than other types of food.
- Potato chips are filled with starch, which tends to get trapped in your teeth7. Most carbonated soft drinks, including diet soda, are acidic and therefore, bad for your teeth.
- People who drink excessively may find their saliva flow is reduced over time, which can lead to tooth decay and other oral infections such as gum disease.